Friday 7 November 2014

Coming up Daisies - for once!

Today I found a new seam of ideas to mine. I've been writing a chapter a day and some days have been heavier going than others.

On the other hand, I have sweet Fanny Adams to write in the diary. "Writing went well". Good-oh. I suppose at some point along the way, I'll be able to look back and see that even when there were lumpy days and bumpy days, there were some that flowed nicely.

One thing I keep needing to remind myself, is that this is a first draft. The continuity bothers me sometimes and I waste time searching for whether someone said something that could contradict what they're saying now, or maybe they've already said the exact same thing. Then I remember that it's all (going to be) in the re-writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment